With only 12 days to go before I am to leave the country for a year, I decided I needed another trip added to my already busy schedule! At the VERY last minute mum and I decided to go to Darwin to visit my brother before I left. Another 3000 km before the many to come in July is nothing really. It will be a busy last week when I get home though with only 8 days left and no packing started, dad and mum away till the weekend and last days of work, and a farewell lunch to organise, ah the fun!! At least the heat of Darwin might help in acclimatising to Africa!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
With only 12 days to go before I am to leave the country for a year, I decided I needed another trip added to my already busy schedule! At the VERY last minute mum and I decided to go to Darwin to visit my brother before I left. Another 3000 km before the many to come in July is nothing really. It will be a busy last week when I get home though with only 8 days left and no packing started, dad and mum away till the weekend and last days of work, and a farewell lunch to organise, ah the fun!! At least the heat of Darwin might help in acclimatising to Africa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow u rite heaps.. i think a blog should be about weekly or at least fortnytly... but i guess goin to darwin woulda been the next interesting thing to talk bout.
have fun
dan
Miss ya! All the best for Africa and may God continue to use you for His glory and purpose everyday. May your trip be a blessed one and an exciting one!
Hugs.
Joy.xxoo
Post a Comment